Article: 10,000mi 4 corners ride route planning help. can i stay in your yard?

voodoolord

Registered
If you make it to the Grants Pass Oregon area hit me up but give me a couple days notice So I can get ready for ya. Have a good trip.

red1100cc

Registered
youre already set for my are (DC) but Im good for a meal on the grill cigars and liquor lol
i reallyt want to hook up with you as i roll through. i will be rolling up ther sometime after the busa bash in NC
beginning of october.
please call my wife to get things set up . 307-472-4346. tell her you from the ORG. :thumbs:

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hit me up if/when you're heading along the eastern seaboard and you pass through Virginia!! You've got a place to stay if you need it :thumbsup:

mistaforty

Registered
i know youre coming this way about now ill give youre wife a call today (tree in the forest making a sound feeling right now lol)

VIPER

Formerly known as viperblackbusa.
Registered
This is a completed event....I was the last leg for our weary traveler. Heck that was at least a month ago.

red1100cc

Registered
thank you all. i am sorry i couldnt make it to see everyone that offered.

i ended up rideng 10,500mi!
it was an epic trip i will never forgit.

again, thank you all so very very much!

Russ red1100cc

t5stang91

Registered
I live about 45 minutes from milwaukeewi out in the country. I have a place for you to stay if it works out for you that way. Let me know but there is also 3 people on the org in milwaukee.

MLSDUKE1

Live from Mom's basement
Registered
If you are unfortunate enough to come through Clovis, NM, you can stay at my place (not in the yard, in a comfier spot).

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manfreakez