Art and Science as one.

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
My camera was in the garage and I noticed that I had leaned my bicycle against the Superbyke, I started getting "deep" with myself. They are so different yet so similar to each other! You could fill a page of similarities and a page of differences but it's the similarities that cause me to own both of them. They both insite passion and inspiration in me. When folks post that they are getting rid of their Busa and not replacing it, they should because without the passion for a sport, there is no fulfillment. Bikes and bicycles are my bell ringers. Doyle

IMG_0032 (2).jpg

I ride both as well and like you really enjoy them. Here we have all kind of trails to ride. I don't get to ride either of then as much as I would like but I am hoping to change that in the near future. :thumbsup:

Your not angry are you? Just wanna make sure. Cuz the last thing I wanna do is.....

Upset one who carries the most powerful handgun on the earth and in all the confusion forgot if he fired five or six. :)

Your not angry are you? Just wanna make sure. Cuz the last thing I wanna do is.....

Upset one who carries the most powerful handgun on the earth and in all the confusion forgot if he fired five or six. :)

You know I'm a non violent liberal working toward a peaceful, green, sustainable world. Happy faces to all (well most).

If you read about the physics of how a bike works it's actually quite fascinating. A bicycle is so light that many of the tools we use to steer a motorcycle (like countersteering) aren't necessary. But the rules still apply to either. I was looking at designing a front driven bike and found out very crazy physics of how a bike works - no one has figured out how to make it work and remain stable. Fascinating how something we all know so well is stumped physics nuts for all these years.

Thats a great pic Doyle:thumbsup:

Reminds me of a lil bicycle story... A friend is trying to get ride of his car, a 92 Nissan 240sx, asking $2500. A guy had emailed him offering to trade him his bicycle for the car, which cause my buddy to burst out laughing. He had no idea what a high end road bike went for, I googled the frame and wheels the guys said he had and got a value of about $4k new. A new found respect for the bicycle was gained by many that night. I referenced you when we were talking about it.
He didnt trade the guy as he had no use for 4k worth of bicycle and if the owner couldnt sell it, he wouldnt do much better either:laugh:

My camera was in the garage and I noticed that I had leaned my bicycle against the Superbyke, I started getting "deep" with myself. They are so different yet so similar to each other! You could fill a page of similarities and a page of differences but it's the similarities that cause me to own both of them. They both insite passion and inspiration in me. When folks post that they are getting rid of their Busa and not replacing it, they should because without the passion for a sport, there is no fulfillment. Bikes and bicycles are my bell ringers. Doyle

I ride both as well and like you really enjoy them. Here we have all kind of trails to ride. I don't get to ride either of then as much as I would like but I am hoping to change that in the near future. :thumbsup:

Ditto :thumbsup:

Wow, you wrecked harder than I thought... :laugh:

Just joshin' ya pal. I know exactly where you are coming from. I still love my old ProFlex Beast!!!

Back