Armed teachers or armed citizens?

no...the torture would be done in Guantanamo bay just like the rest of the terrorists. and yes...im very serious...look up the NDAA 2012. its legal
That was shut down by President Obama. It was an election promise in 2007-2008 :rofl:

Any law concerning this could block civil action, much like other laws already on the book. Good Samaritan Laws. Personally , If I were a teacher or admin. I'd get my concealed carry and take the risk of being charged in the event anything ever happened and keep my big mouth shut about having it. Most conceal carry weapons only hold a small number of rounds so if by some stretch of the imagination the worse case scenario did occur the damage would hopefully be limited.

Tasers are very limited, not very accurate or predictable, fail more than you think, can be used a lot until the battery fails as far as dry stuns go and yes the person being stunned has no control and deaths and injuries do happen. I personally don't play with active shooters, they've paid the nickle, they're ridding the ride

Teacher's pay isn't the issue, lets crank our educational system back 60 years and lock it in :poke:

I'm afraid we are gonna have to afford a better physical plant at public schools. I'm not opposed to SRO's, but those in charge need to start hiring people that can operate in these positions or you're paying for nothing. There's already been a case where the student walked up to the metal detector pulled his weapon and killed the SRO standing there, walking straight into the school.

I know I'll get shot down for this, but how does a kid develop an arsenal including propane tank bombs without his sorry azz parents knowing ???

Yes to mental health corrections. From what I've read Lanza's mother begged for help for a long , long time and didn't get it. Here's a parent that knew there was an issue and mental health let all of us down including the 26 victims.

Back