Ark LA Miss

coman

Registered
The 8.7.0. RYDERS, a motorcycle riding group in southern Arkansas are looking for other riding groups to mix and mingle. We are open to all motorcycle-related activities. Drop me a line if your group has something happening, and I will get back at ya.

C-MAn
Riding "Platinium" The bike's name is a long story I will save for later.

beerchug.gif

I'm out west now, but lived in northern Arkansas for a spell... that's where I met my Detroit Wife.
biggrin.gif

Hey Coman,

I am from Louisiana (Lake Charles to be exact) and I ride with a group here called "Hot Boyz". Their pretty cool, but they do act a donkey (jacka$&#036
wink.gif
sometimes. I'm not personally a member of the group, but I do join them on rides from time to time.

Brian

The 8.7.0. RYDERS, a motorcycle riding group in southern Arkansas are looking for other riding groups to mix and mingle. We are open to all motorcycle-related activities. Drop me a line if your group has something happening, and I will get back at ya.

C-MAn
Riding "Platinium" The bike's name is a long story I will save for later.
We already have something else in common besides riding bikes. We have the same color Busa. Mine is out being chromed as we speak.

Hey Bacharles, if you can get me some info on the Hot Boyz, I am sure we all can meet up for some riding.

are you getting your frame chromed out too? I have wanted too see one so I will know if it is worth the effort of dismantling "Platinium". Holla at me

Coman, long ways to go but we have a couple of good clubs up here in NWA, NorthSideBoyz out of Ft Smith, really good bunch of mainly black riders. (very talented) and a sister chapter in Fayetteville starting up called NorthwestSideBoyz (both black & white)... bike night will be starting up again in May, great way to meet everyone... huge sportbike contingent up here. On any given bikenight there will be 300 to 400 bikes, about half cruisers and half sportbikes, we all seem to get along. Gotta watch the local fuzz though, not too bad but things got a little crazy at the end of last year and they had a permanent presence. They won't bother you for a little tricking, just no 100 mph standups....
AAAssjani.gif

<span style='color:firebrick'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OK those of you that need your hat for Spring time.

100 hats to go... I will buy and give the 25th order free, followed with the 55th order free and the 99 order free. you do not want to be at events with a crowd and risk not being seen by your Brother and Sister Hayabusa.org members. Let's see how fast we can get these hats on some heads. Have fun and good luck.</span></span>
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back