Arizona Riding

ggus70

Registered
What's the weather like for riding in Arizona the last week in December / first week of January?

Being forced to take Vacation over the next couple of months, only problem is work has been so slow so not a whole lot of extra cash kicking around!

I lived in Mesa for 5 years and winter is the best time,daytime temps average somewhere around 65 degrees(that's the southern half,northern will have snow :laugh:).

I lived in Mesa for 5 years and winter is the best time,daytime temps average somewhere around 65 degrees(that's the southern half,northern will have snow :laugh:).

Thanks, Will be making my decision over the next month or so. Parents have a winter home in Mesa so that would be my starting point everyday.
About a 1800 mile drive just to get there but leaving the snow and -20 temps at home for a couple weeks might just be worth it.

Yeah it will,I left Illinois in Jan.,'91 when it was snowing and 3 days later was in Mesa riding my bike in a T-shirt(I was on a H-D so riding in only a T-shirt 25 years ago was acceptable :laugh:).:thumbsup:

Back