Arizona ride on the 25th

Well I might be in. I just took the bike out for the maiden voyage since my crash. It is really loud with the Tsukigi Canon installed. I'm not sure I can handle a long ride with it that loud but I'll try. Hey CBXrider let us know when you head this way and maybe we can setup a ride to meet you at or before the canyon.

1 here too.........
race.gif

I might have up to four more, but right now, it's just Chris and myself. Still not sure if we can do the entire ride.

Hey! Do we have a volunteer "mule" yet? Its a holiday weekend, and I am not up for getting another "award' from the state
guns.gif

Anybody have a radar detector? If I get a chance to wire mine up, I'll take the job.

Hey! Do we have a volunteer "mule" yet? Its a holiday weekend, and I am not up for getting another "award' from the state
guns.gif

Anybody have a radar detector? If I get a chance to wire mine up, I'll take the job.
I believe Danny(Copperone) has a detector on his bike but I'm not 100% sure...if not I don't mind, but I don't want to drag you guys to a speed your not comfortable with either.

Dan

guns.gif

I believe Danny(Copperone) has a detector on his bike but I'm not 100% sure...if not I don't mind, but I don't want to drag you guys to a speed your not comfortable with either.

Dan
Not to worry, Dan. Chris and I are only slow around town, and in the mountains
laugh.gif

I was just thinking it would be wise for us to have a radar detector on "point".

I am checking to see if the other riders that I know are licensed. I have a feeling at least one of them isn't. If that's the case, he can either stay home, or be the "mule", for obvious reasons. Just a thought.

If the ride is anything like the last one, this is gonna be fun!

Traffic in the Tucson area and up and dowm Mt Lemon is going to be heavy. And Mt. Lemon has a very strong police presence. Sooo.... going up the Mt. is probably going to be pretty slow. But, there are definately some nice roads on the way there. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the whole ride down to Mt Lemon, but I'll be with you at least to Winkelman... Looking forward to riding with you all.

Not sure if can hang the whole ride. Had back surgery not to long ago AND my seat hasn't conformed to my rumpis yet.

stop being babies, I went for tha ride many times and never did I have a problem. Traffic or anything, maybe legs getting tired, but that is from being 6ft 3in, other then that ride will be MIND BLOWING!!!!
bowdown.gif

stop being babies, I went for tha ride many times and never did I have a problem. Traffic or anything, maybe legs getting tired, but that is from being 6ft 3in, other then that ride will be MIND BLOWING!!!!
bowdown.gif
I'm going to meet up with you all at the Chevron at Idaho at 0800.  I going to ride with you all up to Globe and around the backside to Winkleman, and on down to Oracle junction and back to Mesa on Hwy 79.  That will be it for me.  For anyone continuing on to Mt. Lemon, I hope you all have a great ride.  Baby, I doubt it.... By the way, the weather for Sunday is supposed to be sunny and nice. So, it should be a really great day for a ride.

"I'm going to meet up with you all at the Chevron at Idaho at 0800. I going to ride with you all up to Globe and around the backside to Winkleman, and on down to Oracle junction and back to Mesa on Hwy 79. That will be it for me."

I'm probably with you on that loop, Danny. I may even just double back from Globe.

My wife, Chris won't be on this ride, and there's a chance I won't either. We have some family business in another state, that may have to take priority over this outing.

Cool, hope you can make at least part of the ride. We could even go back to Superior via Winkleman. Thats a great 30 mile ride back to the 60.

Guys count me in for as much ride as I can handle. I will be bringing ear plugs so I can try and enjoy the ride.

I got some bad news guys I wont be able to come on the ride. I just came from a ride to LA and Back, about 1500miles in 2 days. I am ridden out. Im sorry guys, the ride is not canceled. But I will just have to pass. You guys can meet and everything. I will set one up again. And I promise I will go.

bowdown.gif
Need we remind you of anything?!! WTH.... You will have a couple of days rest to be ready for it. Just do a small portion of it.

Back