Arenacross pics from last weekend

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
Just figured I would throw up a few pics from the Arenacross we had last weekend during Bikes, Blues and BBQ, This is what I been up to all summer and why I havent been on the Org. much, Just had to try my hand at it one more time before I got to old, And would have to say it sure feels good, Have been able to loose almost 15 pounds and feel like I am in better shape than I have been in quite a few years, But i havent had much time to ride the Busa because have either been racing, practicing or wrenching on both bikes seems like all the time, Riding my 250 2 stroke, and a buddy of mines 450 4 stroke that quite racing about a year ago but didnt want his bike to set around, LOL And so far I seem to be buying it a little at a time, smashed 1 radiator on it, broke the Rad shrouds a rear break line and a caliper guard lol, So after our series is over next weekend I am giving it back to him before I have replaced everything on it. Anyway I wanna thank Mickey Live a local Photo guy for the pics also. And would also like to give the biggest thanks to my wife Marie for going with me every weekend and getting all dirty and helping me pack and unpack it all. And yes it is time to do something special for her after the series is over.

454_Adj_2.jpg

454_Adj_6.jpg

Heat race double.jpg

PA016883.jpg

PA016880.jpg

whoops on 450.jpg

Cool pics! :thumbsup: Where is the obligatory tail whip pic??

Be careful out there! Older gents can still ride but don't recover as well from an oops.

Posted at 150 mph via Tapatalk

You look a bit worried in the second pic... Old Guys can still get air :thumbsup:
Heck yea we can, I did get a little worried in the main when on the same jump I landed on a guy and we both went down, He was just getting up from a wreck and was in between jumps and they had quite flagging and didnt see him until to late, Bad deal, But I was still able to get back up and finish 2nd. And thankfully he was okay also, But he didnt race anymore that night.

Cool pics! :thumbsup: Where is the obligatory tail whip pic??

Be careful out there! Older gents can still ride but don't recover as well from an oops.

Posted at 150 mph via Tapatalk

Thanks, And I do agree on the not recovering near as quick,

Back