Arenacross in Springdale Ar. Sept 30 and Oct 1st During Bikes, Blues and BBQ

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
Okay first of all I know the flyer is sideways but I having problems trying to turn it around tonight, But ya get the picture.

If anyone is close at all or if you are coming to Bikes, Blues and BBQ next week this will be something you will not wanna miss, If you need anymore info then send me a PM or an email and I can give ya all the info you need, And if you come to it make sure and look me up we will be racing Saturday night and I will be racing 3 classes riding number 454, You cant miss me because I will be the one in front WINNING in my classes. So be sure and come by our pits. Pros will be running Friday nite and there is some fast guys going to be there thats already entered like Jimmy Albertson, Bogart, Reynard and a bunch of fast pros. So come check it out. And also forgot the main thing "Cowboy Kenny Bartram" and the Steel Rodeo tour will be there during there thing both nights and it is a show in itself.

Arenacross flyer.jpg

I wish I check the second post before I hurt my neck trying to read the first one:laugh:

Looks like a great time:thumbsup:
Wish I lived closer.

Good luck Shane!!! Wish we could come down and watch you compete/WIN!! :) You guys have fun and be safe. Oh and listen to Marie!!! :thumbsup:

Cool thanks James . See ya at Caps

Sent from Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Back