Are you on the Beyonce train?

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
When I heard this newscaster say "Everyone is jumping on the Beyonce train" I almost spit my soda on my computer screen.. :rofl:

Ehem, guess you had to been there.. wonder if anyone else will see the humor in this comment.

MSN Entertainment

I would jump on the "Beyonce Train":whistle: But I would not tell anyone I was there.:rulez:
And to think all this time I considered you an Innocent Naive Nice guy.:poke::beerchug:

Last edited:
I would jump on the "Beyonce Train":whistle: But I would not tell anyone I was there.:rulez:
And to think all this time I considered you an Innocent Naive Nice guy.:poke::beerchug:

Uhhhh I am !! really !! I am!!! I just didnt know Beyonce owned a train.

My dad is into trains. he has worked on them for years.

I have been on a few trains. I guess they are a hobby for some :whistle:

:laugh:

Who is Beyonce?
Her job deals with something you know nothing about Lav. Even though you play guitar hero 28 hours a day you never listen to music, so I understand you not knowing who she is.:poke:

Her job deals with something you know nothing about Lav. Even though you play guitar hero 28 hours a day you never listen to music, so I understand you not knowing who she is.:poke:

Sic burn. Lmao.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jay-Z is one lucky funny-looking dude!! He looks like Joe Camel. I guess it is better to be rich than nice looking!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back