Are you losing your Starbucks?

Mississippi is safe.... but Mobile AL is getting hit pretty hard

**note to self ** get Starbucks before crossing the state line to visit Dawn and Randy.**

We're losing 13 here but I don't drink coffee so it really doesn't matter.
smile.gif

They just put one in the grocery store here in Republic a while back. Last time I was in there I looked and the little girl who worked there was reading a book and a spider was finishing off it's web on the coffee machine.
laugh.gif

It's been there for about 4 months now and Sunday morning is the only time I've ever seen anyone buying anything. The're not open yet when I leave for work so it's Folgers at the house for me and prison mud at the shop when I get to work.
ThumbsUp.gif

Fewer charbucks in the world can't be a bad thing.

Learn to roast your own coffee, people. It's easy, relatively inexpensive, and satisfying in a way pre-roasted beans can never be. Invest in a roaster and a conical burr grinder and you'll never drink the burnt swill the chain stores sell again.

I do Dunkin Donuts so I don't care too much but I hate to see businesses cutting back because it indicates where the economy is headed........

They just built a $800,000 Starbucks here in Feb.
sadnews.gif
, and announced yesterday they were closing it next month
wowold.gif
. Geezzzzzz
winkold.gif
, we had a Bucks for all of 5 months
whistling.gif

OH Yeah, Waterbug
hello.gif
send me your E-Mail address, I've got a Airbus photo to send you on it's FIRST FLIGHT  
laugh.gif

Don't know and don't care. I have a hard time paying multiple dollars for a coffee.

Won't miss a one of them! Five bucks for a latte?!?

All the Mickey-D's are rolling out everything you can get at Fivebucks for about three bucks...
laugh.gif

Back