Are you covered?

Are you covered? - Tell me what you got.

• Liability Only

Votes: 99 100.0%
  • Full Coverage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No insurance by choice

• On my Mom/Dads Insurance

• No insurance, I can't afford for it

• Don't need Insurance, Riding a stolen bike!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VECTOR3

Registered
I have full cov. with bike replacement. But it cost me $1520.00 a year. I payed for the full year because I hate payments. eek2.gif

Now I feel I got screwed.

I paid cash for my bike and don't want to be out the 10k.

Photo_081507_003.jpg

WOW I have very good coverage and theft insurance for 550 a year. I think you need to shop aroung a bit. Two words State Farm. You will have to move your vehicle insurance, but it should save you alot in the long run.

Hey! I don't have full coverage but more than just the liability. Comp, fire, theft, along with the very important liability. If i crash on my own I better be on  firedevil.gif  $252.00 per year with the green reptile or maybe it was the cave person i spoke with!   SHOCKED.gif

(stlbusarider @ Aug. 29 2007,14:01) WOW   I have very good coverage and theft insurance for 550 a year. I think you need to shop aroung a bit.  Two words State Farm.   You will have to move your vehicle insurance, but it should save you alot in the long run.
My State Farm charges me $89 a month for full coverage.

I called my state farm agent and they said having an auto policy didn't matter. I thouht I would get a deal because I've had my auto there for a couple of years. Isaid No to the rate they offered.

I don't have insurance on the bike, I refer to myelf as self'insured.

I also crashed my bike 2 weeks ago into a pole because of heat exhaustion (I blacked out) . Paid the towing company and all damage was cosmetic. Had to buy new helmet and jacket also.

I don't worry about theft where I live and where I keep it parked.

(ks-waterbug @ Aug. 29 2007,17:06) Full coverage.... $225 yr
100/300/100
AMA member beerchug.gif
SHOCKED.gif

WOW!!! I want that.... $700 +/- per year with my insurance. Not bad, not great.. But tolerable..

Next year, I switch to liability and theft only.... $350 +-

$1520 a year? I hope they included a <s>tube</s> case of K-Y.

I'm paying $280 a year for full coverage, $300K liability along with uninsured and underinsured through State Farm.

You do realize that you're not stuck with that company for a year, right? Once you get coverage somewhere else, cancel your current policy and they'll send you a check for the unused amount.

Wow. Looking at all of your numbers, I'm really insured.
Full coverage at 250/500/100, unisured 35/70
Also have the bike inside my Umbrella Policy.

(Turbo-Torch @ Aug. 29 2007,19:31) $1520 a year?  I hope they included a <s>tube</s> case of K-Y.

I'm paying $280 a year for full coverage, $300K liability along with uninsured and underinsured through State Farm.

You do realize that you're not stuck with that company for a year, right?  Once you get coverage somewhere else, cancel your current policy and they'll send you a check for the unused amount.
Thanks. Will check it out. ASAP

Full coverage...$500 deductible, blah blah blah...costs me $800/yr I guess because I'm a girl LOL Great driving record, no tickets, and I pay higher than the hubby who's lucky to even have his license... rant.gif

State Farm, 70 bucks a month, full coverage, gap insurance, uninsured motorist, 500 deduct. I love it!

ok just to settle this score, i've got full coverage and paying around $750/year. I recently rellocated and checked the insurance rate in the new state and for the same exact benefits I would be paying $1750!!!!

That's $1G more just being in a different state! Bottom line is that if you want to get cheap rate move to ARK or Kansas!

I'm paying roughly $800 for full coverage a year through USAA. ($500 deductable) I've been with USAA since they offered motorcycle insurance so they will still cover me as long as i own a motorcycle or dont have a break in ownership.

I got full coverage with State Farm--around $350 per year. My son (26 year old cop) just got a ZX-14 and State Farm was $1,000 a year cheaper than Allstate where he has his car insurance. Go figure?rock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back