Are you covered?

Are you covered? - Tell me what you got.

• Liability Only

Votes: 99 100.0%
  • Full Coverage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No insurance by choice

• On my Mom/Dads Insurance

• No insurance, I can't afford for it

• Don't need Insurance, Riding a stolen bike!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
full coverage on everything I drive or ride. It's bad enuf I'll lose money on the mods I've done. Then to have to pay for a new bike out of pocket AAAssjani.gif

(kaosccw @ Aug. 29 2007,18:17) I called my state farm agent and they said having an auto policy didn't matter. I thouht I would get a deal because I've had my auto there for a couple of years. Isaid No to the rate they offered.

I don't have insurance on the bike, I refer to myelf as self'insured.

I also crashed my bike 2 weeks ago into a pole because of heat exhaustion (I blacked out) . Paid the towing company and all damage was cosmetic.  Had to buy new helmet and jacket also.

I don't worry about theft where I live and where I keep it parked.
well whoever you talked to musta been off because when i talked to state farm they said 405 a month just for the bike, but if i insure my bike and my car it would be 330 a month for both of the vehicles 220 for the busa and 110 for the civic it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and geico said that they would probably not use the astroglide and instead just take me for all of the glory of the 535 month just for the bike in the worst possible way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back