Votes: 3 3.5%
  • I prefer the term "Husky"

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • No Comment

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
havent had a body fat higher than %19 since....forever!:cheerleader:

I think my wife might argue if she's in the room....might have a lil 'chubbie' then:whistle:

John....what on earth are you doing today? You appear to have far too much time on your hands! :laugh:

Really, bro, thanks for the lighthearted, intelligently interesting, familial (sp?) centered threads!! :thumbsup:

Have a Good un'! :beerchug:

:beerchug:
John....what on earth are you doing today? You appear to have far too much time on your hands! :laugh:

Really, bro, thanks for the lighthearted, intelligently interesting, familial (sp?) centered threads!! :thumbsup:

Have a Good un'! :beerchug:

I think most of us need more light heartedness, very serious times in the world. Sometimes a silly distraction from reality is good :thumbsup:

I'm trying to promote positive interaction with people, I have some rides coming up, they are growing in size, I think this place and riding can be very good for the psyche. Thanks :beerchug:

Last edited:
I totally agree! My problem is I'm far too analytical....way too far....(can't you tell by the squinty eyes and furrowed brow...and ever advancing widow's peak?). For some reason I was built this way and it has become so abstract lately, like little use for application? Just need more friends who can put up with the extremely rough road to becoming friends, I come off as being a number one a-hole alot. (Rock on, NRA...:laugh:...jkjk, I think:whistle:)

Good job, though! Keep it up, stuff like this becomes my fresh air...:thumbsup: :beerchug:

I totally agree! My problem is I'm far too analytical....way too far....(can't you tell by the squinty eyes and furrowed brow...and ever advancing widow's peak?). For some reason I was built this way and it has become so abstract lately, like little use for application? Just need more friends who can put up with the extremely rough road to becoming friends, I come off as being a number one a-hole alot. (Rock on, NRA...:laugh:...jkjk, I think:whistle:)

Good job, though! Keep it up, stuff like this becomes my fresh air...:thumbsup: :beerchug:

Thanks all good
:thumbsup:

6'2" at 165... and I prefer friends who are at least open about being aceholes! It's the ones that try to cover it in BS and say crap behind your back are the tards I can't stand. Say it straight up like it is.

6'2" at 165... and I prefer friends who are at least open about being aceholes! It's the ones that try to cover it in BS and say crap behind your back are the tards I can't stand. Say it straight up like it is.

Cool, keepin it real :thumbsup:

When my belly began making it hard to get my feet up on the pegs I knew it was time to zip the lips. :laugh:

finnished high school at 5'10" and weighed only 125. married now at 260.. and no its not her cooking...its mine lol

The pole must not be too accurate or scientific, it looks like we have a bunch of anorexic folks here :whistle:

Back