Are these real and where can i get them?

Blacksmith

Registered
Ok this is a shot of a 2019 busa but the Suzuki website shows the bike having the same basic front lights as our gen 2's. I've spent days looking for them aftermarket and cant find them. Are they some kind of custom one off deal or have any of you seen them? I ain't gonna lie that front end got me feeling some kinda way ya'll

Screenshot_20190410-105739_Pinterest.jpg

That pic has yet to be authenticated, but is the most likely prototype pic of what the gen3 will be.
(2019 is still a gen2).
Those lights are different from the gen 1 and 2 as well.
As of now, it would be a custom job on a gen 1 or 2. I do not know(and have not seen)anyone make this style light for gen 1 or 2, but that doesn't mean that no one does.
It would not be hard to heat an open the signal lights and install a string of led's around the inside though.
And someone here Did put a strand of Led's around the air ducts on a gen2, as I remember seeing the pics, but don't remember who or when it was

If you find those lights on a Busa somewhere let us know, as you have found the gen3! That would make you a bigger hero than Indiana Jones....
Lol! I tell ya yall hurt my feelgoods now, I was ready to pull out the checkbook as soon as I found a source for them. The pic was labeled 2019 but maybe it was just a concept. Does anybody have any real info on if the gen 3 is turbo'd yet?

Lol! I tell ya yall hurt my feelgoods now, I was ready to pull out the checkbook as soon as I found a source for them. The pic was labeled 2019 but maybe it was just a concept. Does anybody have any real info on if the gen 3 is turbo'd yet?
Ok newbie! there has been multiple threads and talk about the Gen 3 but it has not happened as yet.
In 2019 everyone had their hopes sky high for it to be released, but were all let down.
So it's a 'watch and wait' scenario re the Gen 3.

...........Here we go.........if another Gen 3 thread is raised, it will cause more of a stir than the Gun Control thread is...
No no no no! Not a gen 3 thread! I'm not trying to start that I just wanted to know if these turn signals were available or custom. It was listed a 2019 so I assumed it was a gen 2 with cooler lights. I was as disappointed as anybody when the gen 3's didn't show, I wanted a first year gen 3 but since they didn't show I got a used one that I was thinking would be a good trade when they finally did show. Now I'm thinking the gen 3 will need an older brother to keep it company (if it ever comes out)

No no no no! Not a gen 3 thread! I'm not trying to start that I just wanted to know if these turn signals were available or custom. It was listed a 2019 so I assumed it was a gen 2 with cooler lights. I was as disappointed as anybody when the gen 3's didn't show, I wanted a first year gen 3 but since they didn't show I got a used one that I was thinking would be a good trade when they finally did show. Now I'm thinking the gen 3 will need an older brother to keep it company (if it ever comes out)
...it will come out I'm sure. When, is anyone's guess.

where did you find that pic - which is labelled as a 2019 model?

I saw it on Instagram which led to an article on the 2019 but apparantly they didnt use an accurate picture. I wish the were better custom shops around me I'd have a pair of those made

All those platforms thrive on these fake ads. No matter if its politics, news or just fake garbage like a new hayabusa. They only do that to create clicks and traffic. One of the reasons to not use these platforms!

Back