Are the rear turn lenses available in red?

Tb3

Registered
asking for the gen 2.
I'm wondering how the rear turn signals would look on my 2019 if they where red lense like the tail light.
I'm not sold on the looks of the tinted lenses. I love everything about my busa but the look of the alien bug-eyed tail.
I'm almost tempted to buy the left and right plastics the lenses bolt into and delete/body work them in and repaint.
Anybody know if their available aftermarket? Pics?
Any input is appreciated. Thanks guys

This is what I think of when I look at my Hayabusa tail lol

VHT lenses paint ;)

I'd be willing to try that but I want a professional factory look that matches the tail light lens. I've never used the vht lens paint. Might be worth looking into i guess

I'd be willing to try that but I want a professional factory look that matches the tail light lens. I've never used the vht lens paint. Might be worth looking into i guess
Never sell your self short ;) practice till its right .I have faith in you :)

Never sell your self short ;) practice till its right .I have faith in you :)

Thank you sir.
Btw, I'm pretty down and depressed tonight. Out in the garage by myself. Decided to break out some jaggermeister and sugar-free redbull and drink till I'm drunk, which for me, = emotional, lol.
I check this forum everyday,even if I don't log in. I really appreciate guys like yourself that take the time to post info and findings, make videos, etc...
You've helped so many folks looking for answers that never even create a account or log in to say thanks.
All you other guys too...
Fallen arch, cbxrider,.... redbull always cracks me up with his videos:laugh:
Rubbersidedown, if u come across this, you post one hell of alot lately lol! I always get a kick out of your sense of humor and viewpoints. Keep postin buddy:beerchug:
OK I better shut up before I get personal with my problems:laugh:
Love this forum. Its the little things in life , in a world seems so f'ed up right now

Perhaps go with the GSXR tail or maybe the Gen 1 tail....

Lol yes the living room is getting pretty full. I just sold the scrambler so that will free up a little room. I can't stay off this new Africa twin I just bought. Love it!
I don't care for the gsxr tail on the busa and a gen 1 tail may not match the front end imo. I do like some of the undertail with integrated tail lights for the gen 1s though. I would be all about a tail light with integrated turn signals if I had a way to eliminate the turn signals in the side plastics. I could do a little fiberglass work and probably make one side look good but the problem would be matching the other side exact

Lol yes the living room is getting pretty full. I just sold the scrambler so that will free up a little room. I can't stay off this new Africa twin I just bought. Love it!
I don't care for the gsxr tail on the busa and a gen 1 tail may not match the front end imo. I do like some of the undertail with integrated tail lights for the gen 1s though. I would be all about a tail light with integrated turn signals if I had a way to eliminate the turn signals in the side plastics. I could do a little fiberglass work and probably make one side look good but the problem would be matching the other side exact
There are options for the tail lite.If you try my idea an integrated tail lite would be awesome. Don't like the alien head bulbous look?
I kicked the idea around of taking off the spaceship turn signal "pods" and then just fiberglass or sheet metal over the holes created finishing off with yer favorite bondo or similar. Just about any bodyshop could fix you up.Heck,mail them to me. LOL.
Tail lite options...

Now I'm no 'puter/grafx art guru,but you'll get the idea.
Before....

after....

Something to consider. I've NEVER seen it done. You could be the first.
I think it would dope.
Body work and paint fairly cheap...no more Alien Heads.
Cheaper than hiring Sigourney...

Easier than hiring the Space Marines...

There are options for the tail lite.If you try my idea an integrated tail lite would be awesome. Don't like the alien head bulbous look?
I kicked the idea around of taking off the spaceship turn signal "pods" and then just fiberglass or sheet metal over the holes created finishing off with yer favorite bondo or similar. Just about any bodyshop could fix you up.Heck,mail them to me. LOL.
Tail lite options...View attachment 1622045
Before....
View attachment 1622046

after....View attachment 1622047
I think it would dope.
View attachment 1622048

View attachment 1622049
Hi. I am going with leds lights in the tail. They will be under the purple pearl paint. I have a 3 way headlight switch. I have after market switches to go with my Beringer brake and clutch masters.
20180519_110739.jpg
20180519_110739.jpg
20180526_121426.jpg
20180512_123445.jpg

Tail lite options...View attachment 1622045
Before....
View attachment 1622046

after....View attachment 1622047
I think it would dope.
View attachment 1622048

View attachment 1622049

U read my mind rubb!!! :bowdown: (Scary:laugh:)
That is exactly along the lines of what I'd like! With all the busa aftermarket out there....why ain't nobody done it? :firing::super:
At this current time I have yet to attempt anything with the tail yet

Back