Arashi Rotors

Bigpopa64

Registered
After spending hours and hours of research I bought Arashi rotors off Ebay from China these rotors had good reviews from other forms I got them pretty darn quick they look decent to me I will post pictures, now and after the installation and do a review on them I paid $208 for all 3 rotors and that included shipping

20190402_034217.jpg

20190402_035550.jpg

20190402_034237.jpg

20190402_034318.jpg

20190402_034249.jpg

So I hope they will do the job I bought EBC double H pads I already have braided brake lines, I dont run the Busa too fast 110 mph I know I know put it in 3 gear lol just a little older, my biggest thrill is hitting 90 mph in 1st gear WoW next thing to do is send Frank my ECU and power commander and let him program them and my last thing is to get it dyno and a couple of comfort mods throttle lock new wind screen then it will be time for a oil change and new tires it never ends and some grip puppies and maybe the heli bars like I said never ends and will never get that money back so the busa is with me for life

I get the same ones and putted on my Busa. Also put EBC HH pads. I can't tell anything since I put only 200 miles on them but they work :D

I have a set on wife's bandit up front , and doing very well for the 1st year . There is a rear on my bird , and its doing well also after a year . They are not Galfer , but as good or slightly better than oem .

I did noticed slight vibrations when braking, near to full stop. At the end of breaking. Bu after couple of breaking vibration gone. I think it was just breaking in the pads and new rotors. Now it is OK.

Cheers

I did noticed slight vibrations when braking, near to full stop. At the end of breaking. Bu after couple of breaking vibration gone. I think it was just breaking in the pads and new rotors. Now it is OK.

Cheers

Yeah me too ,so yours is back to being smooth like oem , mine has a little bite to them I may have a 100 miles on mine so far

I wish you would have weighed them. Galfer is good for weight compared OEM. The vibration could be full floating if they are that. I'd be curious to know if Galfers are similar. The fronts sure look like Galfer knockoffs.

They are good now must been brake in period with the EBC double H pads, the Arashi are semi floating rotors they have a washer in between the buttons and the buttons will turn if twist them with your finger I think they are better than stock rotors they look better than stock rotors to me at least

I wish you would have weighed them. Galfer is good for weight compared OEM. The vibration could be full floating if they are that. I'd be curious to know if Galfers are similar. The fronts sure look like Galfer knockoffs.

One thing is for sure they dont have that Gaffler price tag!!! If I could have afforded Gaffler I would have bought them at the particular time I couldn't but I like the ones I have and they are great at least to me

Arshi on wife's bandit up front. Well made but not Galfer. They also are 1 ounce heavier than the stock rotors off the Bandit.
That would do it for me. I will pay anything to not have my aftermarket parts be heavier than stock.

Reactions: c10
Back