Arashi rotors

Bigpopa64

Registered
Any body running these rotors I went on some other motorcycle forums checking them out people sware by them. I just ordered a set, and a set of EBC double H pads I will do a review on these

I might buy EBC rotors next time if the Arashi doesn't work for me ballin on a budget lol just kidding trying to survie I spent about $320 on the rotors and pads and it going to cost me $150 for the install

I might buy EBC rotors next time if the Arashi doesn't work for me ballin on a budget lol just kidding trying to survie I spent about $320 on the rotors and pads and it going to cost me $150 for the install

Why not do it yourself?

If I was you.... and this goes for everyone in this community(hayabusa.org members)… I would get the parts from powerhouse(site sponsor) and if anything goes wrong... im sure he will ANSWER his phone and try to assist..... do it yourself.... watch the videos and do your homework..frank does a lot of advice giving here and always is helpful, how many other big name shops out there EVER help out or offer advice? us BUSA riders should close the ranks and support each other here.

Last edited:
If I was you.... and this goes for everyone in this community(hayabusa.org members)… I would get the parts from powerhouse(site sponsor) and if anything goes wrong... im sure he will ANSWER his phone and try to assist..... do it yourself.... watch the videos and do your homework..frank does a lot of advice giving here and always is helpful, how many other big name shops out there EVER help out or offer advice? us BUSA riders should close the ranks and support each other here.
Frank is the man Im sending him some work here shortly after I get my breaks take care of

I have Galfer on the Bird up front , and a Arashi on the rear . IT is OK , but no Galfer . Have Arashi Fronts on the wifes Bandit . They are nice , work as well as Stock , and a few ounces lighter . They look better than stock .
However again they are no Galfer in comparison . Each Galfer is 11 ounces per side lighter than stock hayabusa rotors . Galfer buttons have a removable clip for cleaning / service . Arashi do not have this feature .
Price point 200 for Arashi vs $550 for Galfer . Galfer is a USA based company , and not China .
I run the best up front , and decided to give a non button / fixed rotor a try out back . It works fine back there .

Ill put some pics up in a bit .

Photos.
1st 3 are my bike, and 2nd two are wife's bandit

DSC_2244.JPG

DSC_2245.JPG

DSC_2246.JPG

DSC_2247.JPG

DSC_2248.JPG

Thanks for the pics c10 what pads did you use for your wife's Bandit, Hopefully the Arashi will last a good while or give me a problem I will save up and buy Gafler

Back