APRILIA TEST RIDES

Nijinsky3

Nijinsky ~ Horseweek 4/10
Donating Member
Registered
COMING TO THE RACES AT FONTANA, CALIFORNIA???

Yep, you guessed it! Aprilia will be giving free test rides at the races this weekend at Fontucky. Walt and Myself will be out there doing what Pete and Kitty used to do. Come on over to the Aprilia booth and sign up if you wanna try one out! We will be there all day on Saturday and Sunday.

Did she say DEMO.....wooohooo
biggrin.gif

Trust me on this...DON'T RIDE ONE. I did and I had to buy it. My wife hasn't talked to me in a week. I'm warning you right now, these things are fun and VERY addicting not to mention expensive. Save your marriage, stay away.....
tounge.gif

Well, I rode one for the first time yesterday and, wouldn't ya know it, it is sitting in my garage right now!
biggrin.gif

Actually, it's only on loan....the perks of helping out the owner! REALLY sucks having to break in perfectly new bikes.....there's a brand spankin' new factory sittin' in the shop with ZERO miles on it......I am pretty sure it has to be broken in before the test rides this weekend. OH, the HARDSHIPS!!!
tounge.gif

yep. Same here, 04' RSVR Factory in silver. Was still in the crate, last 04' dealer had. Expensive, but I wanted something different, something not everyone has. Kept seeing one at bike night, just beautiful. These are truly exotic Italian hand crafted machines. Not to take anything away from the busa, just something totally different. Congrats!!!!

<!--EDIT|moondog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114696207 -->

Back