April Fools/Halloween rolled into 1 courtesy of ebay seller

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I ordered some "look behinds" for my Busa from Epay. Got sent the wrong ones.I don't mind a bit of Gothic sometimes depending...chains,barbed wire,the Occult,bit of witchcraft...and that's just in the bedroom.:devil:

I take my bike a little more serious thou.
I did not order these,but one's similar with a long arm to get past the view of our shoulders some of us share. Cheesy these are.Blah.
Barely made it home from the post office with these.

Seller informed EDelay they can't send a shipping label WTF

I guess I have no choice now...time to call my friend Hugo again...EPlayer

Rubb.

The mirrors are cheese but the spikey-ness and length of the arms fits right into my bike's motif or Feng Shui if you will.[I know,big words for 1AM]

Now look yellow-belly,yello mustard,mello-yello,you've gotta read before you post.:poke::laugh:. See the part where seller wont provide shipping label?Thats so that these pieces of krap can be returned.What I had ordered were the exact same thing [long stem,pointy,tear-drop shaped] minus the cheesy skulls. I hate to do this but,no pie for you.Well,maybe a sliver of raisin,nobody likes that shi7 anyway.

Now look yellow-belly,yello mustard,mello-yello,you've gotta read before you post.:poke::laugh:. See the part where seller wont provide shipping label?Thats so that these pieces of krap can be returned.What I had ordered were the exact same thing [long stem,pointy,tear-drop shaped] minus the cheesy skulls. I hate to do this but,no pie for you.Well,maybe a sliver of raisin,nobody likes that shi7 anyway.
Gotcha now, I've just re-read and saw they shipped the wrong ones...but to be honest, all I saw was a picture of a skull laden mirror.

Take a little time and read your posts of which there are three on the same subject and you can see my confusion...let me tell you, it doesn't take very much to confuse me these days either...

Back