April Fools Day Comuter Virus....Thoughts?

alglag412

Registered
Just reading and hearing about this virus that we have no clue what it is going to do and why. That it's supposed to hit on April fools. What do we do unplkug the internet connection... up the anti virus? All we have is an educated guess and a thought that the Russian mafia is behind this...Hmm What gives we don't have computer geniuses on this? What are your thoughts?

Just reading and hearing about this virus that we have no clue what it is going to do and why. That it's supposed to hit on April fools. What do we do unplkug the internet connection... up the anti virus? All we have is an educated guess and a thought that the Russian mafia is behind this...Hmm What gives we don't have computer geniuses on this? What are your thoughts?

it is april fools day!
another way of some people get rich!

Thanks I did all the updates at Microsoft and updated mcafee so hope for the best. On a larger scale if this thing is a much more advanced virus than we think we still may be vulnerable

If you want to know if you have it or not, just check to see if automatic updates are turned on, then try to manually update your windows system. If you can get to microsoft and check for updates then you DO NOT have the trojan.

I can't get symantec to liveupdate on 2 machines i admin, but I can get to symantec's website so they are not infected with this virus, just with the PoS liveupdate that won't work!

img.jpg

Back