Anything I'm forgetting?

89mustang

Registered
image_zpsazangxis.jpg
image_zpsw2nau4ca.jpg

I just my swing arm on yesterday! I've ordered an air tech 6+ street tail as well as a 45 tooth rear sprocket. I have the brake line and extra chain links. Do I need the tiger tail for it? If so which one?
Thanks in advance!

Tiger Racing
You will have to do some trimming. I used a jig saw with a blade for metal. I painted mine black and then covered it in velcro to put all the electronics and ECU back on. I also got the battery case to hold it nice and tight.
Tiger Racing

Did you replace your shock? You will need to. I also got an integrated tail light because I was too lazy to cut holes in the tail. It was a ***** to make brackets to hold that tail light in the street tail. It took patience to cut the tail to accept the stock tail light.

04-14 (2).jpg

Tiger Racing
You will have to do some trimming. I used a jig saw with a blade for metal. I painted mine black and then covered it in velcro to put all the electronics and ECU back on. I also got the battery case to hold it nice and tight.
Tiger Racing

Did you replace your shock? You will need to. I also got an integrated tail light because I was too lazy to cut holes in the tail. It was a ***** to make brackets to hold that tail light in the street tail. It took patience to cut the tail to accept the stock tail light.

Which tiger tail do I need? The standard or extended?

Thank you guys for the suggestions! I'm going to get a feel for it first before I add an air shifter. I've been looking at the cycletek which was Dennis suggested. I have a strap and lowering links for it. I have to buy a new stand because the arm doesn't have spools. I'm going to slam it down before I head to the track.

gnbrett I'd love to turbo it. When it comes to power adders it'll make your head spin. I did email rcc and asked about a stage 1 kit

I'm running MR12 in the bike now and it picked up quite well with that. If I did anything I'm leaning towards nitrous a 40 shot. I have 2 tunes loaded on the Ecu, is there any way to get 3?

I did a quick search on the R1 throttle tube. It'll be my next mod for sure!

I have a stock seat to cut down. Last year I ran with no seat at all.

Tiger Racing

You will have to do some trimming .

I used a jig saw with a blade for metal .

I painted mine black and then covered it
in Velcro to put all the electronics
and ECU back on . . .

I also got the battery case
to hold it nice and tight.

Tiger Racing

Did you replace your shock ?

You will need to .

I also got an integrated tail light
because I was too lazy to
cut holes in the tail .

It was a biatch to make brackets
to hold that tail light in the street tail .
It took patience to cut the tail to accept the stock tail light.

View attachment 282065

:banana:

Back