Anyone watch "Top Gear" on BBC America?

Probably the wittiest best written and produced show on TV.

Hell the wife even loves it and she's not really into cars. But yeah.

Makes me sad that the U.S. could never have a show like it, no place for honesty in U.S. programs, what would the sponsors think? OH THE HORROR...

Although we do have MotorWeek!!! And that is truly a stinking pile of monkey dung by comparison...

Anyhoo, yeah the show is wonderful and watchable. :thumbsup:

BEST show ever! watch it religously. Saw Hammond on a different show, he rides a CBR1000, or a Fireblade as they call em accross the pond. hahaha Clarkson hates motorcycles, not sure why but he cant stand em. If he likes fast he Needs a busa!!

Love the show and record it on the DVR. Have been watching for years now. Best stuff on TV

I love that show!! Especially when they rip on American Cars.

Awhile back they had the Ford Lightning on there (of which DocDrop has one)... but were testing it in the UK... with those narrow and crappy roads they just couldn't see the big deal about the supercharged beast of a truck. :rofl:

love that show, its even better when you watch it in the UK :thumbsup:

The show is very informative and funny as well... My wife and myself always laugh at their stunts and how they dare each other...

I was watching last night while they raced rigs through a race course LOL I love that show!!

Back