Anyone watch the Auburn/South Carolina game ...

Warputer

Father of 4=Madness
Donating Member
Registered
mad.gif
My Gamecocks played better than I thought they would but it ended as always ......with a loss ! Steve Spurrier is pretty good but he just can't seem to make it over that hump in big SEC games .

Thoughts anyone ?

Yea, my thoughts is you've got one heck of a Coach. If the team was able to complete their plays SC would have Beat Auburn ("UH" and I'am a Alabama Alum). His coaching was RIGHT on for Auburn, yet the players were just not up to THEIR completion. Can't blame the Coach for players not being able to catch a ball put right in their hands. At the end of the game, the ONE ball in the hands of one of SC players would have been in instant touch down and a Win. I was impressed with SC's play against the No.# 2 team in the nation  
beerchug.gif

What happened to ol' Lou Holtz? He was a fav. of mine when he was w/ NotreDame.

(KoK-LoL @ Sep. 29 2006,22:13) What happened to ol' Lou Holtz? He was a fav. of mine when he was w/ NotreDame.
He got run off from S.C. He was getting about 5 to 6 wins a season AND he was under investigation for violating many NCAA rules . He left us with a some scholarship probabtions that Spurrier has to deal with now .

Back