Anyone watch Man vs. Wild?

That dude is such a hack. Survivor man would scoff at his weak A$$! He has to sensationalize everything he does. And he does it all with a complete film crew! Survival indeed.

Yeah I agree. Survivor man is really out in the middle of no where and this guy just claims to be as the video shows. I remember this episode and he was saying that he was miles from any where so he had to be careful in the volcanic fields. I guess that goes to show that you cant believe everything you see on TV even if it is "reality" tv.

Yup there are even more videos out there.

What is really bad is how this guy is all rambo taking crazy risks and killing animals to eat for no reason. He probably takes a shower, eat at food prepared by a chef and sleeps in a soft bed every night. Anyone looking for survival tips should definatly watch survivorman because he gives good tips all the time. If you act like this guy you may end up dead...

Last edited by a moderator:
i couldnt view the vids, but i like man vs wild better. survivor man is so boring. he just sits there for a few days waiting to be rescued. grylls will do some risky stuff but gives you a warning about it.

So does this mean the elephant dung he drank fluid from was a prop?
all_coholic.gif

I saw that first vid on YouTube a while back.

Last edited by a moderator:
This show is meant to teach someone unfortunate enough to be there by themselves.

He didn't say he was one of them.

I wonder if he enjoyed drinking his pee. Survivorman said that drinking your pee was bad.

Who is right?

(HRJR @ Sep. 18 2007,11:38) I wonder if he enjoyed drinking his pee.  Survivorman said that drinking your pee was bad.

Who is right?
According to the Man vs. Wild dude, its only bad if you let it cool down. It's sterile when it comes out of your body but bacteria gets to it as time goes on.

Like I said, that's according to him. I personally don't see how your own waste can be good for you ....

He never said it was good for you. He stated that in the absence of other alternatives drinking your urine would keep you alive a bit longer. Maybe long enough to be rescued or to "find your way to civilization."

I don't believe him. Notice how he eats fish. He eats them like he hasn't eaten food in a week. I have no problem with eating raw fish, but the way he bites into the freshly caught fish, tearing into it's flesh, scales, bones, etc., is just way too over the top for my tastes.

I suppose it makes for better TV though.

"Better TV". That's kinda funny.

Back