Anyone using the new chat app for your phone

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Was curious to see if anyone was using the new, chat app on their phone for real time chat with other members?

sorry if i have missed the conversation...but what app..what is it called.. i see on pc can log in through facebook or gtalk...

yes i agree what app...also does anyone use it? if its like the chat here on site i never see anyone in it

The app is good on Android or Iphone... Its called Cometchat and you can get it for free, it allows you to have 1 x 1 or group conversations real time with folks logged into the forum.. Here is a link to the original thread.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/177279-new-features-chat.html

Once you get the app here is how you set it up...

phone.jpg

phone.jpg

I will look it up. when is the next chat session? Somebody needs to post up a date. I would but I'm a newb and might be in the class by myself, talking to myself :laugh:

I will look it up. when is the next chat session? Somebody needs to post up a date. I would but I'm a newb and might be in the class by myself, talking to myself :laugh:

You dont have to be in the group chat, this also gives you the ability to chat real time with anyone actively on the forum. Kinda like texting but no cost!

ok...that was easy... so ill always be logged in under my phone

Back