Anyone used Converibars?

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
Has anyone here used Convertibars on their bike? I must have my bars modified after an extremely excruciating ride from Toronto to West VA. I ma 5'4 and about 125 lbs and I am stretched waaaay out to the bars,at elbow lock, shoulders wide open at the back,head in a very awkward position.

The bars are up as high as they can go but they MUST go back as well. I know about Heli but I was just loking for some opins on the Convertibars. They look pretty different than the Heli's. All opinions welcomed!!

links? images?

the most I could go on my 06 was helibars with 3/4 risers before cables became too tight..

I now have a clip-on setup (adjust the bars where ever you want them) but that is pretty $$

I use them. They are great. I put a MRA windscreen on which gave me even more clearance. I have the bars back 3 inches up 2.5 inches. No back pain at all, and do the buell peg mod.

Ok, something else I read. Putting dirt bike bars on. Anybody tried that? It would be a more cost friendly solution. Anybody.....?

Hey, Johnny G ,how does the bike handle with such a different aspect? I am a bit worried with such a dramatic change that the bike will handle super weird. Where did you get your bars from?

Back