Anyone Tried To Upload Images To The Media Center?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Just curious if anyone has tried to upload anything to the media center.. Its hard for me to tell what is and isn't working...

If you try to upload to Media or Showcase let me know if you have any issues... The showcase is really a replacement for the old garage... I am working on an import script now but if someone doesnt mind give it a shot and see if you can upload your bike to showcase... we changed the layout so that you have the ability to have a free form space to just enter your own story about your bike and then folks can have conversations about it...

Let me know !

Cap

I just tried. It didn't give me the option to choose my gallery.
These were my options
Camera
Camcorder
Voice recorder
Documents
Or a url link.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?:blonde:

I uploaded several the other day. Very much easier, and less steps to upload.

I just tried. It didn't give me the option to choose my gallery.
These were my options
Camera
Camcorder
Voice recorder
Documents
Or a url link.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?:blonde:

You know I put that smilie on there just for you ma'am

Figured it out.

1451514136951.jpg

Just tried a mobile upload. The image was too large. Hmm. How do in resize an image on my phone?

I changed my avatar w/o a hitch but I can't see anything to click on to create an album or add a pic to the showcase.

I uploaded a beemer photo yesterday without much trouble.

I changed my avatar w/o a hitch but I can't see anything to click on to create an album or add a pic to the showcase.

I have some permissions work to do... but thats what I needed to know... I moved to the site at about 80% completion because I just felt it was the right thing to do knowing that I would have some clean up to do... I hope you guys all see the picture the same way I did..

cap

Back