Anyone tried this?

Thinking of getting one for each bike....

http://www.viberider.com

Opinions please!
FOR THE PASSENGER SEAT ONLY FOLKS!!!  Should have specified that from the start!
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

If I got this then my girlfriend might stop complaining about her butt getting sore after an hour if riding (the busa, not her)
smile.gif

I've got one coming from a friend who bought one but then sold his bike before it came in. It should be here tomorrow. I'll be sure to let you know how the old lady likes (or doesn't) it.
laugh.gif

I've got one coming from a friend who bought one but then sold his bike before it came in.  It should be here tomorrow.  I'll be sure to let you know how the old lady likes (or doesn't) it.  
laugh.gif
Please post some pics, sound bytes, etc. so we can thoroughly appreciate this new product.

LMFAO! I'll tell you this - installing it was a major PITA because I had to splice into the tacometer wire, which of course required me to take the whole front end off the bike. Apparently I could have attached it to the negative coil wire but I couldn't figure out where the heck that was. It doesn't seem to rev as high as it should when it is tied to RPMs, but it is difficult for me to tell when I just have my hand on it in the garage. I wonder if the signal would be stronger if I had attached it to the negative coil wire? I'll let my old lady tell me if it works or not ;) I haven't had the old lady out on it yet but when I do I'll post an update (hopefully tonight)!
biggrin.gif

Ok, well I finally got a chance to have the finance try it out today. I was pretty skeptical that she would like it one way or the other and she was positive it would not work one bit. Well after a ride around town I will tell you this - it works and it works GOOOOOOD. We were stopped at a light and I hit the "overdrive" button lmao, and she got off, and I don't mean physicall got off the Busa! Seriously, this thing is no joke. When we got home I was nicely rewarded for all of my installation skills
biggrin.gif
The Viberiders' feature of going faster the higher your rev the bike didn't do much for her (a little but not much), but the overdrive worked like a friggin charm. I am going to see if I can hook the overdrive to my high beams light so when I hit high beam (and the Viberider is on) it will go into overdrive.... 10 out of 10 on this product!
cool.gif

Ok, well I finally got a chance to have the finance try it out today.  I was pretty skeptical that she would like it one way or the other and she was positive it would not work one bit.  Well after a ride around town I will tell you this - it works and it works GOOOOOOD.  We were stopped at a light and I hit the "overdrive" button lmao, and she got off, and I don't mean physicall got off the Busa!  Seriously, this thing is no joke.  When we got home I was nicely rewarded for all of my installation skills
biggrin.gif
 The Viberiders' feature of going faster the higher your rev the bike didn't do much for her (a little but not much), but the overdrive worked like a friggin charm.  I am going to see if I can hook the overdrive to my high beams light so when I hit high beam (and the Viberider is on) it will go into overdrive.... 10 out of 10 on this product!  
cool.gif
Nice report. Any pics or sound bytes?

Back