Anyone travelling through the UP of Michigan.

JRoberts1983

Registered
My Saved Places - Google Maps

Anyone who might happen to (for god only knows what reason) be travelling through the Upper Peninsula of Michigan may wanna check this road out, the twisties are almost all freshly paved. Its no tail of the dragon but its a break from the dreadfully boring other roads of this area. Somewhere in the area of 200~ turns in 20 and some miles so it ain't bad.

Be forewarned, due to the heavy traffic this road did receive last year, it is heavily patrolled (yet there wasn't a posted speed limit to be seen anywhere).

I use to go to Munising every year and have been on that road many times. But before it was repaved. It was nasty back then.
Thanks fo rthe heads up about the paving. I may have to head up this summer again and hit it.

wow seriously my dad and i were just talking about it today and we were going to break out a map tomorrow to try to find it thats AWESOME

I'm in. Let me know when you guys all want to have a mini busa bash in the UP! :laugh:

Seriously, let's plan one... :please:

im in , just need to know when. don't know anyone up there,but i have a tent and a bike...... :) actually i don't know anyone off here either.

im in , just need to know when. don't know anyone up there,but i have a tent and a bike...... :) actually i don't know anyone off here either.
well i have a buddy that might let you crash at his house if not i would be willing to get a hotel room with you to help out and since i havent meet anyone from the org in person thats why a Soooper Doooper Yooper Troopers gathering would be good for you and everyone else too!:beerchug:

if your buddy has a spot of ground clear, i usually tent camp if that would be cool. i haven't met anyone off the org either lol

Hell yeah, I live just outside of Marquette, lemme know when you're all thinking I'd of heading up. Sadly don't have any spare rooms but even still...

Back