Anyone trailering down to Myrtle Beach Bike Week? (Memorial weekend)

Black week or white week? Yes, for those who don't know, that's what they are respectfully called.
Black week is usually last week or two of May. White week is a usually a couple weeks later.
I've been to both(without a bike).
I'm a white guy, but black week is much more fun.
More sportbikes, friendlier crowd, better scene.
White week is more Harley biker ruffneck meets custom chopper poser week.
Wife, daughter and I will probably be there during black week this year.
Don't know if I'll take my bike.

I'm trail wring down on the 21st of May. Black bike week is the weekend of Memorial Day and white bike week is the week before.

lol I was trying to be PC by putting Memorial weekend...but yes its for "Black Bike Week"..I ride a Black Bike lol...Anyone have space in their trailer for 3 bikes?? You'll be compensated of course...

i would love to hit the streets of Myrtle Beach, but its a bit too far for me to go by myself....if anyone in my area wants to go we can split the $$$...:thumbsup:

Best of luck guys. In all the years I been going I think I've met one member, I think :laugh: Usually a day trip for me, I did do the week a couple years ago.

I'm a white guy, but black week is much more fun.
and much hotter chics.....:poke:

th.jpeg

I reserved a uhaul 6x12 trailer..the problem is getting a truck to pull it. Know any places that rents suvs or trucks and allows towing?

I typically ride mine everywhere, but I'm a knucklehead :laugh: Couple days down, couple days there, couple days back home.

I reserved a uhaul 6x12 trailer..the problem is getting a truck to pull it. Know any places that rents suvs or trucks and allows towing?

whatever you do don't ride down...it took me 12 hours to get back from Ocean City, MD two years ago on Memorial Day. I-95 northbound was a parking lot the entire way.

whatever you do don't ride down...it took me 12 hours to get back from Ocean City, MD two years ago on Memorial Day. I-95 northbound was a parking lot the entire way.

I leave Sunday and time it so I am hitting the Richmond-DC stretch of 95 in the evening to avoid traffic. Usually takes me about 7 hours.

Back