Anyone thrown their's away???

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Few questions for the super tech's ....
1. if I take the paper fuel filter out of the equation will it allow to much flow , or will the injectors not have a problem with the extra juice ?
2. I notice at just about all RPM's the engine speed does not remain at a constant , it flutters a little each way . Normal for the busa ?
3. Performace seems better with a full tank of fuel .
I have replaced stock fuel line's with slightly larger ID goodyear fuel hose , have re/re'd the pump cleaning every part , have cleaned the fuel rail & the injectors . She still insist's on coughing in the high rpm range(ocasionally) , idle's just OK , midrange seems fine .
4. Could my home-made TRE have anything to do with the high end stuff ( I know it affected the idle ).
Thanks Gent's.

The regulator takes care of the pressure. As long as there are no clogs, the lines are not pinched or the pump is not failing, removing filters or increasing hose diameter will not have much, if any, positive performance effect. It certainly will not have a negative effect by beefing up the lines and such, though.

The regulator takes care of the pressure. As long as there are no clogs, the lines are not pinched or the pump is not failing, removing filters or increasing hose diameter will not have much, if any, positive performance effect. It certainly will not have a negative effect by beefing up the lines and such, though.
thanks narc

Back