Anyone seen this turbo kit before?

do a search he has screwed some people on here before.he will reply untill he gets your money then you'll never hear from him again.

that guy is a MAJOR thief. there was a massive thread on SH.org about people he had ripped off. he was even attempting to sell Supergrizz's Supercharger kits without being a dealer...and claiming he made them inhouse.

i wouldnt come near that guy with a 10 ft pole.

Does he have a new ebay account, or has he just not done much business there yet? It's sad to think that he'll get someone to send him $, as his feedback is 100% positive for the time being. Is he a modern day
pirate.gif
? ARRRRRRRR!!!! Send me yer' loot!

100% feedback, but I don't think any included the sale of a turbo. most low dollar items.

those systems are very good.when they first started out had some problems.mine is very good uses garret turbo and new header design.also water injection is good option.they held up on race bikes and street.no not everyone going to be happy.they use good fuel pump and lines etc.

This guy is getting sued right now by a customer that bought a kit he sold as a velocity kit. After the bike blew up, he brought the bike to me, and come to find out, it was not our kit. At least he is calling them his own now.

Back