Anyone seen this fender?

flyboy

Registered
Was looking for a front fender for my 2004 Black/Purple love of my life...second to the love of my wife, anyway, came across this fender which I'm not sure looks good. What do you all think? I found out why my front fender tore up. When the dealer did the wave rotor mod they forgot or took off the Brake line hose support bracket that is attached to the bottom of the tripple tree. This bracket is supposed to prevent the brake lines from running out of slack any time you get on the throttle and the nose comes up preventing the lines from pulling away from the fender. Now I'm waiting to see if my warrantee will cover the damage. Wish me luck! Here is a pic of that fender.

<!--EDIT|flyboy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082739998 -->

Eurobikes_Hayabusa3.jpg

I have that fender. Do a search. I put up a link and contact person who will hook you up with a great price and painted to match. I put screens in mine to match. When I get home Ill post pics. Its smaller than stock but looks very good. I have chrome so it shows it off better.

ICE

I have seen that same picture before. it figures that Ice would have it....the man!

Please, Please post the pics dude, I want to see also.

I'd like to see iceman's screens.... sounds cool.

I saw the pics of ice's and it looked pretty good. If I did not just have the stock one repainted I would get that one to show off the chrome rims!!

BTW, did anyone ever find anything out about the bastard who tried to steal your lady?
rock.gif

I guess maybe she's a hussy or has some serious sleep walking and forgetfulness issues!

Sorry about that Greg ... I saw your other post about close-ups ... here's the faraway shot !

DJ

IMGP0299.JPG

Fender looks real good. I like that. So, is it suppose to represent the nostrils of the falcon? Links to vendor/s will be appreciated. Cheers.
Jun

Back