anyone seen this airbox?

when i first saw that i thought it was a joke...it looks like some $3 tubes and some novelty air filters.

i guess if u had a show bike it would make it look "cool" though. ???

What a disapointment this guy is showing up again on this forum. What a dispointment is it that people are actually buying from this moron. I can't even say what I'm thinking because people would think I was crazy.

He has changed his name to Lord Fullacrapski.

Last edited:
I know I'll get flamed for this, but could this style setup actually work? or would it only be detremental?

I'm sure this azzclown has far more r&d capabilities than Suzuki. Let me ask you a question, if Suzuki could pick up 30 HP from a mod like this, dont you think they would do it.

I know he's not picking up any power, but long runners are benificial for low end TQ, there is a SLIM possiblity the bike picked up a few low end Ft/Lbs. But I'd be willing to bet that air box KILLS top end.

feel free to bid on the GAWD Awful...... the LORD is going to be pizzed when he gets wind of it anyway... :rofl:

Last edited:
Bump just to keep it alive.

I'll bid $0.02 for The GAWD Awful version. The purple will compliment the black on my Busa.

:whistle:

Back