Anyone seen the new products from powercommander?

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
I think the new stuff will come in handy for some of you plus its more stuff to add on the bike! Check it out

LINK

Sweet
cool.gif

looks promising.... I am a bout to have some tuning done and the mechanic "suggested" that I lose the PCIII-USB....he claims a better tune with his own mapping of the stock ECU.
I think I'll keep it now....for "future" mods.

So how long before they offer software that will play vids/mp3s etc......lol or offer camera inputs...recording abilities, etc.
wink.gif

looks promising.... I am a bout to have some tuning done and the mechanic "suggested" that I lose the PCIII-USB....he claims a better tune with his own mapping of the stock ECU.
I think I'll keep it now....for "future" mods.

So how long before they offer software that will play vids/mp3s etc......lol    or offer camera inputs...recording abilities, etc.  
wink.gif
Sounds like my tuner, Lee at Lee's Performance, he tuned mine and did so without my PCIIIr, used the Yosh box. You wouldn't happen to live in the Charlotte area?

Hmmm....next group buy......?

<!--EDIT|herooo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151807792 -->

Cool, I like that map selecting option. A milage map and full performance, Sweet. I did not look at the pricing. I would get in on that group buy. Wait a few months to let everyone save for it. No one with a PCIII usb would wanna miss it.

Back