Anyone seen Allen Millyard's Extraordinary Hand Built Bikes?

Kiwi Rider

Registered
Wow . . . this guy is so talented, he has built a lot of really cool bikes, and he's a funny little Englishman as well! (he would look great in Lord of the Rings)
I love his work and his Youtube channel showcases all the bikes he has built . .
Here's a Honda that started life as an SS50 and now breathes proper!

Here's his channel . . enjoy!

I follow his youtube channel. Amazing work. He puts that plague of chopper building shows we had a few years ago to shame.

LOL

cheers
ken

There were a ton of them.
I tuned into American Chopper,thought it had some entertaining spots.
But...I hear ya.
Fast n Loud...nah. Krap.
Counting Cars...ahhh OK i guess.
Monster Garage,that thing with Jesse James...big fat NO.
What's in the Barn...yaaawwwnnn. NOPE.
Biker build off...American Chopper clone...Krap.
A second one with Jesse J cant remem the name. Stunk.
That one with the 2 British guys was OK.
Most of the crap they built was just TOO much.Way over the top.
Sorry Kiwi,back to your thread.
Rubb.

Wow . . . this guy is so talented, he has built a lot of really cool bikes, and he's a funny little Englishman as well! (he would look great in Lord of the Rings)
I love his work and his Youtube channel showcases all the bikes he has built . .
Here's a Honda that started life as an SS50 and now breathes proper!

Here's his channel . . enjoy!
Lord of the Rings...that funny,but not far fetched.
The guys a genius i like Hes awesome VIPER V 10 bike :thumbsup:
Cool for sure.Do they still make them Big Boss Hoss things,remember,with the small block Chevy power?
I follow his youtube channel. Amazing work. He puts that plague of chopper building shows we had a few years ago to shame.

LOL

cheers
ken
:D
See above.
Rubb.

Oh,hey Kiwi,was that John Britton chap not a fellow countryman of yours?
He had mad skillz.
Rubb.
John BrittEn was a very very skilled design engineer, mostly self taught, but ran on a shoe string budget to build his bikes.
His patience was incredible, he hand built that fairing from scratch using wire soldered in pieces to build up a skeleton then overlayed that with fibreglass. Took ages to do!
And yes, he was a true Kiwi number 8 wire guy.
There are many YouTube vids recording his legacy of these bikes, there’s a great doco if you haven’t already seen it.

John BrittEn was a very very skilled design engineer, mostly self taught, but ran on a shoe string budget to build his bikes.
His patience was incredible, he hand built that fairing from scratch using wire soldered in pieces to build up a skeleton then overlayed that with fibreglass. Took ages to do!
And yes, he was a true Kiwi number 8 wire guy.
There are many YouTube vids recording his legacy of these bikes, there’s a great doco if you haven’t already seen it.
Seen most of his stuff :bowdown: big fan.
Just a tid bit for the brothers to look up and alleviate some covid boredom.
Rubb.

Seen most of his stuff :bowdown: big fan.
Just a tid bit for the brothers to look up and alleviate some covid boredom.
Rubb.
Our lockdown is almost over!
Thursday this week we go back to Level 2 so things will return to almost normal.
I need a haircut!!!
I lost about $2K in wages over the 8 week period but our Gubbmint said they may pay us all 1500 bucks each for the loss of income, we were only paid 80% of our incone for that period.

Our lockdown is almost over!
Thursday this week we go back to Level 2 so things will return to almost normal.
I need a haircut!!!
I lost about $2K in wages over the 8 week period but our Gubbmint said they may pay us all 1500 bucks each for the loss of income, we were only paid 80% of our incone for that period.
Hair cut...ya,me too. :laugh: So all-in-all not too bad eh Bro.Some have it much worse. Are you gonna tell nthe wife about the 15 hundred? Or does that get allocated as "Busa Funds" :thumbsup:
Rubb.

Back