Anyone running Two Brothers VALE Shorty Slip Ons?

"NO SHOW"

Registered
Sorry if this is a repost. About to purchase a set of the Two Brothers VALE Shorty's and wanted to see if anyone here is running them.

•Any HP gains with these?
•How loud, anyone have a sound clip?

Thanks in advance.

No sound clip but i have been running them for 2 years. Love mine. They are a bit louder than most. Not much HP gain i dont think. They are after all slipons. Running a stock map and they seem to do fine. I just like the look of mine and i got them on sale! :laugh:

CIMG0574.JPG

CIMG0576.JPG

CIMG0574.JPG

CIMG0576.JPG

^^Great looking Busa! Thanks for the reply, I am picking these up used so feel like I am getting a good deal on them, I love the look as well.

I also am running the same Slip-ons, I love the way it sounds. I don't have a sound clip either though.

DSCI0027.jpg

DSCI0026.jpg

DSCI0024.jpg

I am running a single shorty similar to a voodoo tip and it sounds bad ass.The lowend bucking is gone as well.Runs good and feels as if I picked up some power.I know these need backpressure and he claims these retain backpressure as he custom builds these.Its loud enough to rattle my balls and certain rpms.

I love the sound of my Busa with the Two Bros. VALE shorty's only if I could get them to mate up with my Yoshi 4-2-1 I'd be in business.

Back