Anyone running Dan-Moto Rearsets??

jeffgordons24

Registered
http://www.dan-moto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1392

At the $200 price point they look decent. I like customization, not necessarily even the look factor but the fact that I can adjust my riding position to suit my comfort.

That being said, $200 or $400 for vortex or voodoo, is the question.

So anyone running the Dan-motos that can chime in and give some feedback, for the first time I used the “search” and it came up dead lol.

From the brief search I did of other forums, seems like the quality of what they make is decent and their products are good value for money. Hope that helps.

From the brief search I did of other forums, seems like the quality of what they make is decent and their products are good value for money. Hope that helps.
Thank you Mr Brown,

Yea I have been researching as well, lots of guys here seem to run their exhausts with nothing but good words to speak of them.

The rearsets look really decent, the real carbon unfortunately is plain and not twill so it won’t exactly match the other carbon on my bike but it’s carbon nonetheless. I think I may pull the trigger and give em a go in a week or so.

Also I read these retain the stock brake lamp switch which is nice as well.

My only concern is that the voodoo and the vortex adjustables start their adjustments close to stock position whereas im not so sure where these start.

Dan Moto was around through ebay only for sometime many years back , I scored some foot levers for a mate from them in those days and the quality was sound . Sounds like the Thai ( I believe ) company has made some US contacts to stock their products .
As with any rearset , as long as the aluminum billet used is good quality , the design structurally sound , the cnc produced products should be as good as any . The see the site seems to have a warranty for its products , so should be okay there as well .

Yeah, I saw that they had provision for the switch, that's important. I hear ya about knowing the starting point for adjustment, maybe an email to them is warranted?

I would run their exhaust if I feared destroying any expensive exhaust. As for their rearsets, I dont have an opinion as I run Driven D-Axis rearsets.

Yeah, I saw that they had provision for the switch, that's important. I hear ya about knowing the starting point for adjustment, maybe an email to them is warranted?
Sent an email today to see what the adjustment range is. I will let everyone know about replies which can gauge the customer service from them. I may purchase in the upcoming weeks and will do a review as well if I do.

Reactions: Gk1
Sent an email today to see what the adjustment range is. I will let everyone know about replies which can gauge the customer service from them. I may purchase in the upcoming weeks and will do a review as well if I do.
Hello,

the lowest, most forward position of our rearsets is 20mm higher than stock.

From that point on it goes back/upwards in 10mm steps, following the pattern on the rearsets.

With best regards
Danmoto USA

Hello,

the lowest, most forward position of our rearsets is 20mm higher than stock.

From that point on it goes back/upwards in 10mm steps, following the pattern on the rearsets.

With best regards
Danmoto USA
Pretty quick response from DanMoto, fighting I’ll give them a go in the next week or so, it even sooner if I manage to sell my carbon heel guards for my factory rear sets

DanMoto Nice Quality and looks great!!!
Thanks Fernando. I haven’t gotten to ride with them and after some adjustments and Ti hardware and a new kick stand I am pretty pleased with them. Will def report back with my experiences with them

42131866-295E-487D-AE93-9786427111FB.jpeg

FBDD2893-CE19-4CC4-903D-5358936D721E.jpeg

043B583A-3426-42FA-8F8C-9F118FE54886.jpeg

5308EF9A-C780-4CF4-8E31-7081092DB3E8.jpeg

C0EB624C-5FC2-4A6E-B4FA-0169F1694B41.jpeg

FAB31416-120D-499F-9BCE-A18C81DC4CA7.jpeg

Back