Anyone running a tiforce sumo?

JDookie

Registered
I'm thinking about putting a TiForce Sumo system on my 06', but I'd like too see what it looks like first. I'm hearing that since this pipe is designed for big displacement engines, I may lose 1-2hp in the midrange but will pick up more than any other on the top end. Is this true?

Pics? Info?

well, I just talk to the dealers parts guy last nite bout the pipes...long story short? the best is brocks some racer's signeture series is the best and the seond one is the tiforce titanium model...but when I look at'em it was huge oval shape (bout 20% longer and 10~15% wider) because of that makes also pipe itself is alot bigger than the rest...donno the sound wise but it sure looks bigger than the rest...
argue.gif

Recommend you look under exhaust in the Mods and Engine section of the Site. LOTS of exhaust info., infact it has MORE than you will ever need
wink.gif

a few points to consider...

1. "ANY" aftermarket pipe will only be as good as the dyno tuned map that accompanies it.

2. "Heavy Breathers" such as HMF's Big Bird exhaust system and the Tiforce Sumo and even the Akro EVO are all going to yield high top end numbers at a slight cost to low range pull and mid-range drive-ability....while other more modest systems like the akra race, Hindle and yosh are a bit more tunable/driveable in less aggressive settings.

3. Some are obnoxiously loud while others are realatively quiet.

4. Any aftermarket full exhaust beats he11 out of the stock steel.

Bottom line?..depends on what "YOU'RE" looking for in a pipe..and trust me...it's out there....but you need to decide what's important to "YOU" as an owner/rider.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Kool. Thx BronxBusa. Is it the regular ti kit or the "sumo" kit? The sumo kit is a little bigger, that's why I'm asking.

I actually ordered mine Tuesday, so it shouldn't be long before it gets here anyway.

Cant believe Muzzy is always left out . For the price it has more power for the dollar then any other IMO

DSC02543.JPG

Hit me up for some Hindle pricing, i sell'em. I installed a step system on my 04' and it flat out rocks.

Excuse the road rash, can't decide if I want to paint the whole bike a different color or replace the pastics.

Back