Anyone run GP shift?

That looks like I got the last spare , but that kickstand is just a generic chinese made unit , sold by many with their company name on the package , Impact was cheap price than any other I had seen , even with post so that's a bummer . Brocks stock a nice stand by China also , 2 types and expensive , but also bigger foot on both .
Schnitz have a sidestand switch delete plug , cheap easy plug in if you don't do much electrical looping yourself . You could run tap M8 X1.25MM if I remember right through that damaged thread , and carefully re attach .
@c10 mod is good because it is example using stock foot control sets , but with the rearsets , people might want to check and go for a set that offers reverse shift as possible option .
Yes, it did look to me like the ones I’ve been seeing on eBay, but the length is my concern. Most of them seem to be made for lowered to slammed bikes, but your bike seems like it sits at a good angle. I wish they would disclose the actual measurements of kickstand extended on the eBay listings.

This fits standard ride height , and even with the taller tire up the back on my thing . Do you want me to measure it , the one I have fitted is exactly the same , some of the lads scored the ebay ones recently I think , I remember seeing them and thinking they were slightly different to the impact sand , can't think how though .

This fits standard ride height , and even with the taller tire up the back on my thing . Do you want me to measure it , the one I have fitted is exactly the same , some of the lads scored the ebay ones recently I think , I remember seeing them and thinking they were slightly different to the impact sand , can't think how though .
Don’t bother, thanks! If anything, I’ll just try an eBay one and see. They are cheap enough that they won’t break the bank, if it doesn’t workout. Appreciate all the info. :thumbsup:

Don’t bother, thanks! If anything, I’ll just try an eBay one and see. They are cheap enough that they won’t break the bank, if it doesn’t workout. Appreciate all the info. :thumbsup:
Are you running gen2 or 1? Sore if I missed it and that was covered. For gen 1 simply rotate the bracket on the shift shaft 130 deg. But I’m tired and that may have been covered.

Get the pie.

Back