Anyone riding today???

Ride around the block today. Amazing to see how rich the bike is running. From mid 12s to mid 13 afr. Maybe that will have to do with some of the poor fuel mileage. Guess imma need to lean it out some in that cruising range.

I will probably ride
somewhere today

since I am off work .

Just being lazy
at the moment .

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threads/progressive-international-motorcycle-show.182794/

LCF-RK1.png

https://www.facebook.com/events/1639293349426870/

Is it what you hoped it would be?

It is great except I will miss the fast acceleration of the Busa and ZX14. It was 35 degrees and with the heated grips and electric windshield I did not get cold. It seems to handle good but I did not push it with the new tires and cold temps.

I will need to get more miles on it to know for sure. Also with break in I have to stay under 4500 RPM so I don't know it's full potential yet. red line is around 9000RPM.

The storage is great, the wind protection and heated grips are great since I ride a lot in the winter. It will be nice not to deal with cleaning and oiling a chain.

It has an adjustable seat and bars. I also had to adjust the shifter.

Just need to live with it more...thx.

IMG_5631.JPG

It is great except I will miss the fast acceleration of the Busa and ZX14. It was 35 degrees and with the heated grips and electric windshield I did not get cold. It seems to handle good but I did not push it with the new tires and cold temps.

I will need to get more miles on it to know for sure. Also with break in I have to stay under 4500 RPM so I don't know it's full potential yet. red line is around 9000RPM.

The storage is great, the wind protection and heated grips are great since I ride a lot in the winter. It will be nice not to deal with cleaning and oiling a chain.

It has an adjustable seat and bars. I also had to adjust the shifter.

Just need to live with it more...thx.

View attachment 1589648
Glad it's what you expected, it's a great looking bike for sure.

Back