Anyone ride dirt?

bronc3

Registered
Got an empty spot in the trailer. If you're on the way between Vero Beach and the Lakeland area and want to ride, PM me. I'll be rolling out in the AM early, heading back mid to late afternoon. Croom has a permit fee of $40, permit is good thru the end of June. Pretty cool place.

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137877710 -->

Croom_010806_003.jpg

My wife, kids and I all ride.
However, my 6 year old son and I are out for a while.... both injured.

Give us a few weeks, and we'll be back.

Have fun!
smile.gif

My son and I went there with some friends a couple of years ago. Nice riding. Alas, no more MX bikes.
sad.gif
I sold them and bought the Busa!
biggrin.gif

rock on... thats where I learned to ride.... way before the busa.

I ride a 2000 honda cr125. We play around in the OHV (off highway vehicle) parks around here as well as ride the old logging trails along the river.
cool.gif

Nice, today was a great day for it.

That's where I was riding with my daughter and son-in-law on his bike, I tried going between two trees and the handlbars hit one tree sending me to the ground. The front brake lever had the end broken off and the bike landed on me with the brake lever going through my jeans, my boot and into my leg just above my ankle. I was pinned to the ground and had to lift the bike off me from a very awkward position.

Hope you had fun.

Kevin

I've fallen out there several times now, but thankfully nothing that severe. That really sounds like it was nasty.

I've fallen out there several times now, but thankfully nothing that severe. That really sounds like it was nasty.
It wasn't too bad. I kept riding the rest of the day. It wasn't until I got home that I noticed how bad it was, bloody socks and all. I think I just washed it up and left it. (I wasnt' wearing motorcycle boots, just leather work boots)

Back