Anyone recall drooling over this 1999 flyer?

I do. I remember my nephew telling me about "The fastest production street bike in the world"
super.gif

Remember standing in the showroom with a tear on my thigh!

--Wag--

(RaveCrusader @ Sep. 22 2006,17:05) I remember... back then, I never thought I would own one. Now, I couldn't imagine my garage without one.
+1 me too
cool.gif

I remember the first one. I had been wanting to get a Katana and get into bikes. I look at the poster and ask, "what's that thing?"

Upon hearing that they were all sold out with pre-orders made me want one that much more.

Ah, can't wait till June when that 'new' feeling gets ignited again.
smile.gif

(thismonsterlives @ Sep. 22 2006,14:12)
(RaveCrusader @ Sep. 22 2006,17:05) I remember... back then, I never thought I would own one. Now, I couldn't imagine my garage without one.
+1 me too
cool.gif
hell yeah

i still walk in garage to make sure i am not dreamin
biggrin.gif

First sport bike was an 89 1100 Katana. Great bike.

--Wag--

I didn't like the looks of the Busa at first, but now I don't think I would ever be without one.

Love that copper and silver......................................................awesome!

i was still in highschool lol. and yes I do remember that! I still cant believe I own one today!

super.gif

yeah i was 17 when it came out all i reamber is copper/sliver and a 220mph speedo that was enough for me.
beerchug.gif
and for 2.5 years been beating the crap out of mine.
super.gif

I don't remember those flyers but the '99 Cycle World did it for me. Maybe I need to go in the basement and reread that issue.

(Over_Easy @ Sep. 22 2006,23:46) That 5' 6" guy on the bike makes it look HUGE!
That's funny because that's exactly what I was thinking today!
laugh.gif

I'd wager he's even shorter than that! He looks to be of jockey size and proportion. I'm 5' 7", 185 pounds and I take up much more space on the bike than he does. Even my knees extend further than his do. He's definitely a little dude.

Back