Anyone painted with Apollo turbine HVLP sprayer?

2hip

Registered
.ORG members, has anyone used the Apollo turbine HVLP sprayers for painting their bikes? If anyone has seen Amode's bike it is just drop dead gorgeous. We are discussing the merits of HVLP sprayers...the turbine versus the compressor tanks...any input one way or the other would be appreciated...I know next to nothing about the turbine type sprayers...2hip

I have been looking into this as a replacement option for my current painting system. Will be interested in seeing what gets posted.

There are compressor painters ...there are turbine painters...trying to get to the bottom of the technology and hoping someone has experience with the turbine painters....one uses airpressure from a pressurized tank...ie compressor...and the turbine HVLP painters blow air through a line...google it and you will be as far ahead as I am...ha ha...2hip

There are compressor painters ...there are turbine painters...trying to get to the bottom of the technology and hoping someone has experience with the turbine painters....one uses airpressure from a pressurized tank...ie compressor...and the turbine HVLP painters blow air through a line...google it and you will be as far ahead as I am...ha ha...2hip
is this the units the robots use? looks like some kind of spinning cone? The "Ultimate Factory" show did the Ferrari factory and all the robot painters had some odd ball looking device..

Mr Bogus..don't think that is the one..google HVLP turbine sprayers...it is a rather small box that uses a turbine to blow air into the spray line. You can even see some of the Apollo sprayers on Ebay 2hip

I would think the turbine wouldn't have water in the air. So it should be more reliable.

spraymall_2080_9606228[1].jpg

Last edited:
Back