Anyone need powercoating

issdar

Registered
Hey all just started doing some powder coating if anyone in East Bay, CA needs something done hit me up. Check out my busa pics just did my brake calipers translucent candy red came out nice!

Hey all just started doing some powder coating if anyone in East Bay, CA needs something done hit me up. Check out my busa pics just did my brake calipers translucent candy red came out nice!

Is East Bay, CA in philadelphia,PA by any chance?....... No? Dammit!! :banghead::banghead: why cant anyone that lives close to me have awesome skills!!!??

Rayc contact TMPowercoating (sponsor). They did an awesome job on my rearset and had <1week turn around time (Left house saturday, returned to house following friday). Plus they are good ppl to deal with and reasonable prices

Rayc contact TMPowercoating (sponsor). They did an awesome job on my rearset and had <1week turn around time (Left house saturday, returned to house following friday). Plus they are good ppl to deal with and reasonable prices

Thanks I was just messing around though :lol: well powdercoating is on my list of things to do I will give them a look... :thumbsup:

Here's a picture of brake calipers on bike. Sry Picture isn't to great wasn't very sunny out.
garage_vehicle-1476-13073130231.jpg

Think my next project will be to powder coat my rim maybe black stardust =D but will prob wait till have to change tires out.

If you are going to offer this as a business, please contact Captain to become a sponsor. Thank you.

Back