funny.....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
[/QUOTE]
jump9.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i dont have the rubber boot with the 4 nibs in my kit. saw an earlier post [with pic] a few pages back about the rubber boot with 4 nibs.

rock.gif

IMG_1068.JPG

Mine didn't have the 4 nipple thingies, but it did have a rubber boot.

I just got mine today!
cool.gif

Better hurry guys because this price and kit is awesome and won't last much longer.
sad.gif

In case anyone was wondering, they will mix and match bulbs for you. I got a high beam and low beam in one kit with NO additional cost. Awesome group of guys to deal with. Considering I ordered Mon and got it Wed.....
cool.gif

cool.gif

Well I just got mine and installed them. Thanks alot Ks for setting this up! They really do have very fast shipping since I also ordered them on monday and recieved them this morning. Oh and I also got one high and one low at 8000K. Here is a pic!

P1010630.JPG

This Group Buy has Officially ended thanks again to everyone who participated! A quick reminder that helping support the Org is of benefit to not only those participating in group buys but to all who meet a new friend or learn a thing or to about the Busa! If your already a donating member I thank you if not I ask that you give it a long hard thought. If its just not in your budget I understand, maybe sometime in the future things will be inline Til then THANKS TO EVERYONE HERE AT THE ORG FOR MAKING THIS SUCH A GREAT SITE!

Back