Anyone looking for a train set?

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
My kids have decided they want to help pay for the new garage, I told them when it was done they could ride their motorcycles all winter long in it. Now I never hear the end of it. SO, they have decided they want to help Dad get the garage done, they have decided to give Mom their playroom, which is essentially never used, its full of trains.

There are hundreds of feet of track, half dozen controllers, close to 100 cars, 20 working engines, diesels, locomotives, yard, everything. I can give pics if necessary.

If someone from h.org buys this, I will donate a portion of the sale to the board, for Captain to do what he sees fit. The rest of the proceeds will be going to my kids, I bought it for them, but its theirs.

I have over $3000.00 in this set, IT IS HUGE.

PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER!

Let the bidding begin! If it hits a reasonable price within a couple weeks, done deal. If not, off to EBAY it goes. Anyone want to suprise their kids for christmas?

(I add this pic here and you can see the other pics down the page. Jim)

<!--EDIT|Ken02busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156359579 -->

100_0963__Small_.JPG

I don't think I have room for it, otherwise, I'd be interested. Still, it would be cool to see pictures.

--Wag--

Free bump!

Hope you find a good home for it.

--Wag--

Sent
rock.gif
eek2.gif

Why cant we see!

<!--EDIT|heavybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156296700 -->

Someone asked me in a PM for pics, so I sent to him, but I was unable to post here. If someone will resize for me, and post them here they would be loved forever
tounge.gif

Someone asked me in a PM for pics, so I sent to him, but I was unable to post here. If someone will resize for me, and post them here they would be loved forever
tounge.gif
pm sent I'll post your pics but unless the love is coming from the one in your avator you can keep it.
laugh.gif

No one has kids they like? No one wants to have a fun christmas toy?
rock.gif
?? What about Dad? Grampa? Mine have both passed on, and my Son is over them, but someone out there must be into these?

...and I thought I had a buncha track! I've got all my HO stuff in boxes in the basement...haven't had a chance to get it out.

But dayum, you got a nice setup there!

Good Luck!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|omslaw
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156654739 -->

I'm still moving into my house but I'm pretty sure I won't have room for it. Otherwise, I'm seriously tempted!

Fact is, riding takes up a lot of my time in any case.

--Wag--

Guys if anyone is interested, PLEASE make an offer, and interesting trades will be considered too.

<!--EDIT|Ken02busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156466810 -->

N are very cool, you can run a very elaborate system on a coffee table, but too much for the little guys. I always wanted to do a 8 level helix with the H.O., got most of the wood cut, but after 2 sheets of plywood cut into circles it got to be too much. I wanted to go up 5', in a 30" circle and out the top of the wall into the living room, then around and down via another helix. TON of track and at least 3 transformers for all that.

Back