Anyone livin in a good weather area wanna adopt a new bike neighbor?

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
I'm pretty well tapped out of riding friends in this area that I can trust. Thinking of just packin up to an area with predominantly good weather and trustworthy people. Any thoughts?

do it man. i only lived there for awhile, but arizona was pretty sweet. year round riding, lake havasu, lots of open space. just make sure you pack some good mesh gear.

I live in Phoenix. when it gets hot here i pull out the Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.0 jacket and ride with that.. and its still too freakin hot outside...

I'd trick you in to moving next door, but it would just be the two of us riding all the time. Lots of Busa envy in this area :laugh:

i like sw florida when i was down there for vacation with the family. weather is great, people were very friendly, and you can fish every day. although, i don't think i would own a bike because of the elderly that shouldn't be driving. i saw some wild driving down there.

Move to SW Forida, can ride almost every day all year round.

he said trustworthy, that means he doesn't want to worry about his bike being cased at the track, followed home, and stolen

Back