Anyone listen to music while riding....

Cuffee

Donating Member
Registered
Does anyone listen to music while riding? Just curious. I am thinking about getting a mp3 player.

i take my Ipod with me sometimes to listen to depends on how far i am going and it is twisty or straight roads kinda sets the mood music i pick
cool.gif

Cool! Thanks. I just wanted to hear some responses before I buy my mp3 player. Do you have a problem hearing due to wind noise?

my cel phone has a FM radio in it, I just use one earpiece. I can hear the tunes, but can also hear the bike. Kinda the best of both worlds. The Ipod would be cool though....

Not me... I prefer to listen to the tone of the engine and the exhaust!
wink.gif

yep......I listen to tunes all the time. Get yourself a set of Koss earbuds and you'll have zero wind noise.

I will be getting a portable Sat radio it's the same size as an iPod and it costs the same if not less then an iPod...

p1771397reg.jpg

All the time!
smile.gif
I have to have music to listen to, helps with the long freeway rides, makes the time pass faster.

I use an MP3 with my Chatterbox, that way the ear pieces are in the helmet and out of my way. I hope to get an IPOD or soemthing that will hold more than 20-30 songs soon. Avoid the Rio players Costco sells, mine works ok by itself, but when I bought the additional memory card from their site, it was nothing but problems! First of all, I paid for overnight shipping as it was the week before Seca and I wanted it for the trip. They didn't send the card, I had to call and argue with them for hours. Then when they finally sent it, it didn't work. They sent another one and it didn't work either! I demanded a full refund, and about a month later they finally gave me my money back.

I didn't know much about them when I bought this one and mistakenly thought if it was at Costco, it should work ok. I am sure I could have bought a much better one for what I paid, not to mention one that actually WORKS properly and consitantly.

Good luck!

Funny you should ask. Yesterday, I was listening to Glenn Gould play Bach's Well-Tempered Clavier all day in the twisties.

Just in one of those moods, I guess.

Usually, it's Rob Zombie, NiN, Marilyn Manson or some other such things!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

i got some in ear phones instead of the ipod standard they hurt my ears but the sony sounds good and goes in your ear fits better when have helmet on
cool.gif

I use a i pod with creative over neck earphones.. fit perfectly under the helmet!!!

and i'm totally addicted, my bike doesn't move forward even one inch without my pod powered on..

so have you tried on music while riding yet???
rock.gif

hey sledhead got any particular model no. for the koss earbuds? i wouldn't mind trying one.. can they be worn under the helmet?

Back