Anyone Knows A Good Painter....

Cuffee

Donating Member
Registered
I am looking to get some plastics painted for a reasonable price...Anyone knows a good painter in the Washington DC metropolitan area?
Thanks,
D-

<!--EDIT|Cuffee
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138928555 -->

Good painter,cheap price? These guys have us over a barrel cuffee,but I wish you the best of luck in your search.NJ.

You usually get what you pay for with "cheap" paint jobs, but good luck anyway.
wink.gif

GoldenChild supposedly has a good painter, I would contact him!

Thanks every one. I will edit the post and remove the word "cheap" and replace it with "inexpensive".

While everyone is looking, i could use an "inexpensive" painter here in Fla.  I wanna get my good ol Ninja looking new.  I also need some cool ideas so if any of you have any let me know.  Ok Cuffee you have have your post back now.
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|BrianKesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138930598 -->

If i only had my own booth or paint shop, i'd spray it myself.

It is hard to get a good or even great paint job done for low cost,unless you know someone personally.The primers/bonding agents/paint and clear coat/hardners are awefull expensive!
Never mind the fact that your pre existing paint needs to be removed first(for best results).
Then it is how much detail you want,graphics,fades,flip flops,murals...
The whole process takes time and we all know time is money.
Why do you want to stay in your local area? (Why am I asking this?) I prolly dont blame you for wanting to be able to drive down and see some progress...

Of what I have seen,creekboy seems to be able to lay down the pigment pretty good,maybe if you have the time to kill,cause we all now know that he is busy and other things going on,he may just be your ticket...

It is hard to get a good or even great paint job done for low cost,unless you know someone personally.The primers/bonding agents/paint and clear coat/hardners are awefull expensive!
Never mind the fact that your pre existing paint needs to be removed first(for best results).
Then it is how much detail you want,graphics,fades,flip flops,murals...
The whole process takes time and we all know time is money.
Why do you want to stay in your local area? (Why am I asking this?) I prolly dont blame you for wanting to be able to drive down and see some progress...

Of what I have seen,creekboy seems to be able to lay down the pigment pretty good,maybe if you have the time to kill,cause we all now know that he is busy and other things going on,he may just be your ticket...
I just kinda wanna stay local because i dont wanna have to pay for to ship all of the plastics to somewhere else, unless i got a REALLY good deal.

That is usually why when I paint something for someone, I tell them a $$ amount and make them buy the materials. I only do it for a hobby or the fun of it. I recently did a hood for a friend's mustang. I gave him the epoxy primer, and had him buy a pint of paint, a quart of clear, and the reducers/hardeners. If I remember correctly, that stuff ran him between 2 and 3 hundred $$$$.

Donatello, Leonardo, MIchaelangelo and Raphael but they don't live in the Washington DC area; you can find them in the sewers with a talking rat name splinter.

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

alien.gif

cool.gif

beerchug.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Back